Saturday, April 28, 2007

Dont ask :)

Quick update before I go & sleep my ass off.
Finally, both language papers are over!
I think only Haqim & I chose "Hunger" as our compo topic.
:D

Lunched with darl at JEC, saw my twin & chiobu.
Went back to school for Amaths revision after that.
Hectic ain it?
Took some pictures, the rest are with bestie.

COMMONWEALTH. Mission vision values :D

Went home with bestie, it started to rain soon.
Both of us had to run home, laughing all the way.
Saw dad at the void deck, lol.
Slept, cooked, revised for CH, tv-ed.
Thats about it! :D

CS: u laugh is like siao de hor
CS: so hard to master it
ME: LOLLLLL
CS: yeah
CS: that mean i lvl up
CS: Lvl 1 , being lame. lvl 2 getting lamer. lvl 3 funny.
CS: lvl 4 very funny. lvl 5 funny + lame. lvl 6 very funny and lame.
CS: lvl 7 can funny and with laughing skills. lvl 8 can be lame + funny with laughing skills.
CS: lvl 9 LAME + FUNNY AND LAUGH LIKE SIAO. lvl 10 MAX lvl, joyce.
ME: LMAO, haha :D
ME: So which lvl are in at?
CS: lvl 7. hahaha

Ha ha, thats what we normally talk about.
Gonna mug hard for MYE, put in my 100%!
Man I sound like a geeky nerd, but oh wells.
Goodnight all!

No comments: